Get Spoonfed by email
- Instagram, e-mail and other reader outreach
- Leftover Halloween candy? Think outside the box.
- Blogging for money. And, oh yeah, 15% off PlanetBox!
- Why I love 100 Days of Real Food. Plus 10 (non-food!) questions for Lisa Leake.
- In case you want to listen…
- I’m alive. And on the radio. Discussing candy.
- Rochester shout-out: Recycle Shop
- An American Girl doll feast
- Table topic
- When parents stand in the way of better school food (161)
- The color of trouble (159)
- Let's talk Girl Scout cookies (108)
- Orthorexia vs. chocolate milk:
Will the real eating disorder please stand up? (90)
- The assault (and insult) of children's menus (75)
- Would you feed your own kid the same food you donate to food pantries? (64)
- Want kids to eat better?
Stop calling them “picky eaters.” (63)
- It’s OK. Limiting candy won’t ruin childhood. (62)
- Let's ban the phrase "picky eater" (57)
- Birthday party mutiny: The case of the pink drink (57)